Wireless Products Brand Marketing Manager
The Vista Group has been engaged with a growing, innovative, wireless products and services company to find their Senior Brand Manager – Seattle. If you have a passion for product branding and marketing, this is a position for you.
This senior brand marketing management role will be a critical member of the team that will define and execute the company's brand and marketing strategy with the objective of efficiently acquiring customers. The role will require strong brand management and strategic marketing capabilities but will place a premium on being able to successfully work across a broad spectrum of marketing disciplines and effectively "get things done".
· Partner in the development of annual and quarterly marketing and advertising plans.
· Manager the implementation of quarterly and monthly marketing plans including advertising, merchandising, collateral and other creative components.
· Evaluate performance, understand key drivers and develop and implement methods to optimize marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
· Partner with agency resources to help develop marketing campaigns, advertising, and merchandising.
· Develop promotional and brand merchandising and collateral and manage deployment to all retail partners, including development and management to merchandising standards and planograms.
· Partner with product managers to effectively introduce new products and services to the market.
· Lead marketing efforts for new market launches.
· Partner with facilities in the development of new Clearwire retail locations for full marketing and merchandising planning and execution.
· Develop and operationalize promotional strategies and offers.
· Ensure all marketing materials (internally and through our partners) comply with brand standards and established business practices.
· Conduct periodic competitive and customer research and analysis.
This role requires a proven track record in consumer technology marketing, preferably with experience in a subscription services industry such as Broadband or Cellular Phone Service. The candidate must be highly motivated, possess knowledge and experience across a variety of marketing disciplines and be and flexible enough to adapt to a variety of daily demands within a high-growth, entrepreneurial company.
Key Skills and Experience:
· 7-8 years of consumer marketing - preferably within the ISP, Internet, Consumer Technology or Wireless industries but not required.
· At least 5-7 years experience in managing creative development process and implementation.
· Advertising agency experience a plus but not required.
· Strong marketing planning and analysis skills to track and optimize marketing efficiency.
· Direct marketing experience a plus.
· Superior ability to prioritize and quickly accomplish goals.
· Strong interpersonal and cross functional teaming skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
· Some college experience required
· Occasional travel